The goal of the project "Regional Voices - Civic Adult Education for Community Empowerment in Ukraine and Belarus " is to support democratization processes in Ukraine and Belarus.
Participating in this project gives one a chance to test his or her strengths and a new format for cooperating with partners in the regions of Ukraine and abroad.
In order to achieve the project's goal, community organizations working in the field of non-formal adult education must develop and implement adult education programs based on real local needs and obtain financial support from local authorities.
The project lasts from May 1, 2018, until October 1, 2019.
For 2018, the following is planned:
1. Practical workshop "Developing Civic Education Programs for Adults Based on Identified Needs. Part I" Place: Minsk
During a three-day seminar, representatives of NGOs—the project participants—will work on improving their competencies in the area of quantitative and qualitative needs analysis.
2. Online consultation with experts
3. The Fourth Autumn Academy "Developing Civic Education Programs for Adults Based on Identified Needs. Part II." Place: Sumy
The purpose of this event is to improve the capacity of partner organizations to develop adult education programs based on needs analysis, and to use tools that help ensure quality and evaluate the results.
4. A webinar on intercultural learning “Adult Education Is Key to Community Development”
5. Regional roundtables "Promoting Community Development through Adult Education"
And, of course, there will be working meetings of national teams to exchange experiences and experiences in a comfortable virtual atmosphere.
The project is run by the national offices of the DVV International Representative Offices in Ukraine and Belarus in partnership with the Ukrainian Adult Education Association and the Association for Advanced Education and Education (AAEE), with the support of the Federal Foreign Office